About SUGA, Inc.
To promote and facilitate the open exchange of information and ideas regarding the enhancement of all Superion, LLC products and services through delivery of high quality, cost effective educational and networking opportunities
SUGA, Inc. is a 501(C)3 nonprofit organization of Superion software users formed in 1988 to further the continued improvement and expansion of Superion products and services. SUGA is made up of government, education, and not-for-profit agencies that support Public Safety & Justice, Community Development, Public Administration, and Education computer systems. SUGA, Inc. operates under a volunteer board of directors elected from/by member agencies. Though the SUGA organization consults closely with Superion,LLC, SUGA is a separate organization.
This SUGA mission will be accomplished through:
- Promotion of a SUGA website.
- Regional User Training events.
- An annual International Educational and Training event.
- Focused face-to-face networking opportunities at all SUGA events.
- Online networking and support opportunities through the SUGA website and SUGA sponsored webinars.
- Any other means deemed appropriate by the board of directors and by the membership.
Membership in SUGA is open to any organization that is a current Superion customer and is current with their Superion maintenance agreement. Membership is currently made of not-for-profit and educational organizations, agencies and subdivisions of state and local government, agencies of the Federal government and educational entities.
Some of the benefits of SUGA membership are:
- Ability to submit and rate ideas for revisions/enhancements (IDEAS) to the Superion software and applications.
- Reduced conference fees for the Annual SUGA Educational Conference for all individuals in a member organization.
- Opportunity to get involved as a SUGA Board Member or participate in other positions that may be available.
- Your organization will have a vote in electing the SUGA Board of Directors (must have at least one employee in attendance at the International Conference to vote).
- Access to SUGA "Members Only" information on the SUGA website including: user contact lists, training PowerPoint presentations and file sharing.
- Ability of any individual in a member organization to participate in the SUGA Only section of Superion's ConnectCommunity Discussion Groups.
- Networking opportunities with thousands of Superion software users.