A Message From the SUGA Board:
The SUGA, Inc. Board of Directors wishes to extend a personal invitation to you and your organization to become a member of SUGA. Please take a minute to review this page and learn more about how you can benefit from membership. SUGA is comprised of Superion, LLC software subscribers just like yourself who have formed a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the purpose of sharing information and knowledge about the software products we all use every day. The educational and networking opportunities afforded by the thousands of SUGA members are tremendous assets that will help you solve the challenges you are faced with throughout your organization.
SUGA sponsors an Annual International Education and Training Conference and four regional training events (Canada, Central, East, West) where enhancement, breakout and workshop sessions are presented on each application. This is not a gathering geared toward marketing, but rather a unique opportunity for you to interact with other users and with developers of these products, and contribute to the directions of their future development.
Our membership is an outstanding value at only $195 per year for your ENTIRE organization. All that you need to do is complete the membership application. If you are new to Superion you will receive a free one-year SUGA membership! Simply contact any board member to activate your benefits. The SUGA Board hopes you will take advantage of this opportunity, and we are very happy to welcome you to the SUGA organization!
Your SUGA Board of Directors
Purpose of SUGA
SUGA's purpose is to advance the effective and efficient utilization of the Superion software applications by:
- Promoting free and open communication among users.
- Through the IDEAS process, act as the conduit for suggestions relating to revisions and enhancements of Superion application software packages and development of new products.
- Promoting coordination and cost sharing among SUGA members.
Members of SUGA receive many benefits. Some of the benefits from membership in SUGA are:
- Ability to reserve the SUGA Webex subscription for user-led and user-defined roundtable discussions and training.
- Ability to submit and rate ideas for revisions/enhancements (IDEAS) to the Superion products.
- Reduced conference registration fees for SUGA education and training events, including the International conference and the four regional trainings. The discount is offered to all employees within a member organization.
- Opportunity to get involved as a SUGA Board Member or participate in other positions that may be available.
- Your organization will have a vote in electing the SUGA Board of Directors (must be in attendance at the international conference to vote).
- Access to SUGA "Members Only" information on the SUGA website.
- Networking opportunities with thousands of Superion software users.
- SUGA sponsored webinars geared towards member recommended topics.
Membership in SUGA is open to agencies and sub-divisions of state and local government, to agencies of the Federal government, and to other organizations that:
- Have acquired a license to use current versions of Superion products on one or more computer systems at said organization.
- Are participating in the annual maintenance of this software.
- Remain up-to-date on SUGA membership fees.